andreafoglia.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Andrea Foglia of andreafoglia.com web and graphic design. I was born and raised in Rochester, New York. Having graduated from Niagara University with my Bachelors degree in Communications and minor concentrations in fine art and business, I continuted on Rochester Institute of Technology where I earned my Masters degree in Computer Graphics Design.

In early 2006 I relocated to Las Vegas were I have been designing for 3.5 years. Currently, I am working as a web/graphic designer at eBizAutos. I've worked in the design industry for 9 years. I specialize in print, editorial and typographic design.

I am also capable in web and multimedia design. I excel in building brand identity and pride myself in clean, controlled, fluent and organized design elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment